Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Backlogging - September 2, 2008 - Labor Day Weekend at Hyner View

Hyner was lots of fun as usual and if you haven't given yourself a half an hour sometime after dark on a clear night to stargaze from launch, you are really missing out. The air is so clean, the stars are simply incredible. Cragin and I were even treated to a shooting star just before we left after retreiving his truck. Well, I was one of the lucky 7 to do the cloud dive one Monday and also one of 4 the morning before. Cloud dives 2 days in a row. Sweet! I only got video of the first one though but I got 4 flights in altogether. I'm satisfied. It was great to see so many familiar faces up there - John M, Cragin, Shawn, Bacil, Bob, David C, Brian VH, many more, great flying with you guys - and it was a great turnout overall. Shoulda been there!http://www.vimeo.com/1648480

No comments: