Monday, July 26, 2010

Pulpit - December 12, 2009

Driving up 75 I was surprised to see snow still on the mountain and when I got closer it was obvious that it was somewhat fresh. The whole area had a coat of snow with a quarter inch of ice on top of it. It was definitely slick setting up but I could see that the landing fields had grass showing and indeed it was not icy. Bacil was there already and after awhile Ward showed up. Conditions were lighter than forecast and the two of them declined to set up and graciously helped me out. Thanks guys. Just before I launched Glen and Gregory got there and set up. It was very light on the ridge and I sledded to the primary. But it was still nice to fly! Gregory eventually launched and sledded and Glen broke down up top. Nice day.
http://vimeo.com/8144908

No comments: